Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quick and Easy no Time Appetizer

For Christmas I had four different things to make so I wanted at least one easy appetizer. My friend suggested this........

One block of cream cheese
One bottle of Chipotle Raspberry sauce
Townhouse Flip Pretzels

Directions:

Lay out one Block of cream Cheese (I did two)
Pour sauce (Found in BBQ aisle) over cream cheese.
Serve only with Townhouse Flips (Crackers)

This was so easy and so worth putting out. It was a very big hit at the Christmas Party I went to. If you are looking to save time, this is the appetizer to bring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Is the sauce very hot?

January 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Artist, Amy Skala said...

No, it is more flavorful because of the raspberry sauce (did I spell that right?) You have to get that particular one.

January 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home